Thursday, September 16, 2010

How will i grade your QUIZ

Hello!

First i would like to say that the class overall did pretty good on the quiz! If you got less then a 5 on it don't worry and try to jump out a window! This is just the first quiz and you will be able to make up the points as the years goes by. Remember its not about the grade its about what your learned that matters to me!

Each question was worth 2 pts, if you got half the answer or kind of seem to be the answer I was looking for its 1pt. If you did not get the answer right you will not get any pts. Extra credit is always worth 1pt!

Remember that I will ask you in all Quizzes the name of or title of a current government official!!!!

IF YOU NEED ANY HELP PLEASE COME AND SPEAK TO ME I WILL MAKE TIME FOR YOU AND I AM WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU! I AM NOT HERE TO FAIL YOU I AM HERE TO MAKE SURE YOU PASS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment